Gain Confidence By Knowing You’re Doing Things The Right Way
The College Process Just Got A LOT Easier.
You know college is as confusing as it is important for your child. You know their decisions will greatly impact the rest of their lives… But YOU only have so much time, money, energy, and know-how to be able to help them.
We believe it’s the parent’s responsibility to get their children on the right track for life.
We believe it’s our job to help parents do that.
That’s why we’ve used our 20 years of experience, interacting with thousands of families, to make this complex, confusing process as simple as possible. So parents and their children can avoid the pitfalls that college presents.
Potentially Save Thousands By Avoiding The Major Pitfalls
When it comes to the college process, there are 3 kinds of parents…
It Is, What It Is
- I assume the guidance counselor will take care of most of this
- Going into massive debt is “how it works”
- Mistakes happen in the process
- A few thousand extra dollars isn’t too bad
- My child needs a college degree at all costs
We’re Doing Our Best
- Don’t know where to start
- Spending countless hours researching
- Trying to develop the best plan
- Have their own financial pressures and fear college costs.
- Limited time available
- Conflicting Information
- Added stress by doing it themselves
- Looking for a solution, unsure where to turn
- Reduced stress
- Saved time
- Confident doing things the right way
- Make the most informed decision
Everything You Need To Become An Informed Consumer For College
HOW IT WORKS…
Working with families over the last 20 years, we’ve developed a system to simplify the college process and help families make the most informed decision. Our process helps families answer 4 questions, as it applies directly to their finances and life. Those questions are…
- What can you afford?
- What do you want to buy?
- How much will that cost?
- How will you pay for it?
Eliminate Stress By Being Walked Through The Process By Experts
WHAT YOU GET…
One of our college planning specialists will walk you step by step through our process through our online portal. Along with the coaching/accountability, we provide you with ALL of the education, tools, and direction to answer those 4 questions as they exactly apply to YOUR STUDENT and YOUR FAMILY, so you can make the most informed decisions… and have peace of mind.
- A comprehensive financial evaluation tool
- EFC Calculation (What you need for the FASFA)
- Personality Assessment
- Career Interest Assesment
- Career Search & Information
- College Search & Information
- Look at your money differently and find inefficiencies that could be captured for college costs
- Understand the FAFSA, understand how it applies to you, and make filling it out a breeze
- Understand what you can afford for college
- Understand what you want/need to buy
- Understand how much that will cost
- Understand how you will pay for it
- College Planning Specialist assigned to coach you through the class
- An online portal/workspace
- Direct access to your coach through the portal
- Parent AND Student video meetings
- Tools and information released at your pace
- Email Support
The Most Affordable Solution Available Anywhere!
Ontrak to College
- Education Tools Direction Accountability
- (2) Online Video Meetings w/ parent(s)
- (1) Online Video Meeting w/ student
- Online Portal (Web, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac) &/Or email correspondence between meetings