Ontrak to College
Most parents have one clear goal – For their student to reach a career they enjoy which gives them financial security. How they will help their student reach that goal is often not so clear. This is typically due to the fact when it comes to college, EVERYONE looks at the student, but in reality its a family decision. We are here to help students and parents.
The only place parents can turn to best help their student
People aren’t sure — What they can afford. What they are buying. How much it will cost. How they will pay for it. This leads MANY people to making unsure decisions.
Change the way you look at college. The college process is a big puzzle — Identify YOUR unique pieces and put them together based on what makes sense for YOUR student, to give them the best chance of success.
Being an informed consumer. This allows families to minimize the negative impact on the parent’s finances, maximize the positive impact on the student’s finances, and help their student reach a career that fits.
We Offer Parents the Education, Tools, Direction, and Accountability to Best Help Their Child
Ontrak to CollegeThe Tools and Direction
- Do you have a high school student and you are unsure what to do about College? Unsure how to pay? Unsure if college is the right choice? Don’t know what school your student should attend? Or don’t know how you are going to pay for it? Ontrak to College is designed to help every family answers those questions using YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION to customize a solution.
- In this class you will learn:
- How College Will Impact Your Finances and Balance Sheet
- How college Will Impact Your Student’s Finances/Balance Sheet
- Help You Figure Out What College Is The Best Fit For Your Student
- How To Find A Major
- Cash Flow Planning
- Help You Figure Out How You Will Pay For College
- This class in 100% customized to answers the questions for Your Family! That is unless you know exactly: how much your student’s college will cost; what you can afford; how you are paying; and what it is you are buying. For less than the price of books for one semester, you can have your family set up for success.
Ontrak CoachingAccountability For Parents
- Our online class and webinar offers families the Education, Tools, and Direction to help parents best help their students. Our coaching is designed for the ones who need a little more.
- Ontrak to College Online Class
- Online Support
- 4 Meetings to Go Over Your Information From the Class
- Personal Accountability to Guide You Through the Process
- Accountability may not be needed for your family, but we are here if you need us. It provides an extra layer of protection to ensure you are using your puzzle pieces to their fullest effect.
Ontrak SupplementAdditional Information for the Online Class
- The Ontrak Supplement is an add on for the Ontrak to College online glass to provide supplemental information for those families who want to dig a little deeper into the weeds when it comes to the games colleges play. For those families who want to learn more about:
- Enrollment Management Office
- A View Into the Financial Aid Office
- Need Based vs. Merritt Based Aid
- Private vs. Public Colleges
- How AP and Class Rank are Viewed
- Financial Aid Leveraging
- Plus much more
- This Supplement is very beneficial to those who have completed the webinar and online glass, not for those without the information, tools, and direction already established.
Sign Up For The Webinar and Get 40% OFF the Class
Take The Fear Out of College
This 1 hour webinar is the education piece every family needs to hear. As mentioned above, we give families: the education, tools, direction, and accountability. In one hour you get all the education you need but it is up to you to decide what you want to do with it. We have presented this to thousands of families in person, some become clients some don’t, but each time we are told this needs to go to the masses. Sign up now for our next webinar!