ProblemPeople aren’t sure — What they can afford. What they are buying. How much it will cost. How they will pay for it. This leads MANY people to making uninformed decisions.
SolutionChange the way you look at college. The college process is a big puzzle — Identify YOUR unique pieces and put them together based on what makes sense for YOUR student, to give them the best chance of success.
ResultsBeing an informed consumer. This allows families to minimize the negative impact on the parent’s finances, maximize the positive impact on the student’s finances, and help their student reach a career that fits.
Putting Together YOUR Puzzle
Half of the puzzle is the “Life” half. Happiness. Quality of Life. Pride in Vocation. Control of Time. The other half is the “Money” half. Future Income. Future Debt. Impact on Parents. Control of Money.
Our Ontrak Parent Boot Camp gives you clarity. We teach you everything you need to know to be an informed consumer. When the Boot Camp is over, you will know…
- What you can afford
- What you are buying
- How much it will cost
- How you will pay
… based on YOUR Situation.
- Ontrak Career Portfolio 50%
- Ontrak Parent Boot Camp 50%
- Communicating & Executing Your Plan 100%
The most advanced career assessment tool on the market today. Currently used by over 1,500 colleges across the country for undecided freshman to choose a major. Students compile a profile based on their: interest, skills & abilities, values, and personality types. Students can then search and save careers, majors to get to that career, and colleges that offer those majors.
- Understand what you can afford based on your own numbers.
- Understand what it is you are buying.
- Understand how much that will cost you and your child in total
- Understand how you are going to pay for it based on your numbers
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE AN INFORMED CONSUMER!
Ontrak Career PortfolioUsed by over half of all colleges, but optimized for High School Kids!
- 4 Assessments — Interests, Skills & Abilities, Values, & Personality Explore and save careers based on your assessments and filters Explore and save majors, based on your career search(es) and filters Explore and save colleges, based on your major search(es) and filters Keep notes and save careers, majors, and colleges Print out an organized “College Resume” from results
Parent Boot CampEducation, Tools, and Direction to be Informed Consumers!
- 3 Classes for the Parent Boot Camp Work Book & Tools (1) Ontrak Career Portfolio OCP Work Book & Tools
CoachingThe coaching piece adds Accountability.
- 4 Meetings We “hold your hand” through the financial parts, doing most of the work ALL discussion is 100% tailored to YOUR specific situation.
Do we really need all of this?
Isn't this what guidance counselors are for?
Not only are counselors overworked and not able to provide the full-time assistance needed for each of their students, they do not have the ability to factor in one of the most important variables when choosing a college: THE FAMILIES INCOME AND ASSETS. Without factoring this in, there is no way of knowing if your student will be selecting a college that best fits your family’s financial needs.